The Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine starts a new direction and organizes the first Autumn Forum on “Development of Legal Clinical Science” as a result of which a collection of scientific works of category B will be published (scientific journal “Legal Position”). The forum will take place on September 17, 2021.
20 articles will be selected for publication: 15 Ukrainian authors, 5 foreign (USA, Poland, Georgia, Great Britain, etc.). Publication for selected authors is free.
In total, it is planned to publish 50 copies of the collections at the expense of donors (OSCE Project Coordinator in Ukraine, USAID New Justice Program).
To participate in the selection of the article academics should submit their papers no later than July 20, 2021. The deadline for submission is extended to July 31, but last date papers can be accepted is August 10.
The editorial office receives and registers the DOI for articles.
Requirements for articles:
Volume – 12-20 pages of text, paper size – A4, margins on all sides – 20 mm, line spacing – 1.5, font size – 14, typeface – Times New Roman, paragraph – 1 cm (only for the main text of the article).
The structure of the scientific article:
- UDC (alignment on the left edge). To define the code – see http://www.udcsummary.info/php/i ndex.php? lang = uk;
- initials and surname of the author (font – bold, centered), academic degree and academic title,
- position and place of work (full name of the structural unit) (font – straight, centered); Each subsequent co-author from a new line.
- title of scientific article (center alignment, font – bold, capital letters);
abstract and keywords in Ukrainian (average amount of annotation – not less than 1800 printed characters);
- initials, author’s surname, title of the article and annotation in English (2000–2500 printed characters);
- the text of a scientific article indicating the following elements:
– formulation of the problem.analysis of recent research and publications (brief analysis of research results of scientists on the subject of a scientific article)
– purpose, which indicates the purpose and objectives of scientific research.
– the results, which highlight the main results of the study, presented in a scientific article.
– conclusions and prospects, which provide specific conclusions on the results of the study and prospects for further development.
7. List of used sources in the order of mention or in alphabetical order (drawn up according to the interstate standard DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General requirements and rules of compilation”). References to literary sources in the text of a scientific article should be provided in square brackets [1, p. 56; 7, p. 45–51].
Language of publications: Ukrainian, English.
Papers should be sent to the e-mail of the Association – email@example.com with the subject of the letter “Article” Development of legal clinical science_surname and author’s name “.
Contact person – Yuliia Lomzhets, Chairman of the Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine, tel. +38 093 47 500 84