According to the results of the training on the basics of security and information hygiene conducted by the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union March 8-9, 2019 in Kyiv, and taking into account increased interest in the issues raised, an additional webinar on “Secure Digital Communication for Activists” will be held.
The following issues will be discussed at the event:
- Smartphone or button phone?
- How to choose a secure messenger?
- Are there free VPN services?
Activists of human rights organizations and initiative groups that work in the field of LGBTQI rights protection and countering discrimination are invited to participate.
The webinar will be held on March 29, 2019, and the specific time will be determined jointly with potential participants.
Terms of participation:
- You need to be an activist of a human rights organization or initiative group working in the field of LGBTI law enforcement and countering discrimination.
- Fill in the questionnaire of the participant of the webinar.
- Get a link to the platform for hosting a webinar.
Participation in the webinar is free!
All additional questions can be clarified with Project Coordinator Maxim Petrov (email@example.com,+38(095) 483-48-45, +38 (068) 138-0775), or read the detailed information on site.