For the election of the Legal Clinics Association of Ukraine – 2020, 9 candidates submitted their applications: one candidate for the Association Chairman position and another 8 – for the members of the Board. The elections holds in March during the Association of Legal Clinics Forum 2020: Responsible Business and Human Rights.
As a result of open registration, 9 candidates submitted their applications:
- Candidate for the Association Chairman’s position – Yuliia Lomzhets, the National University of Shipbuilding named after Admiral Makarov legal clinic.
- Candidates to the Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine Board:
- Andriy Halai, “LIBERTA” Law Clinic of Ternopil National Economic University
- Kateryna Datsko, Kryvyi Rih Economic Institute of SU “Kyiv National Economic University. V. Hetman” legal clinic
- Khrystyna Kovtsun, legal clinic of the Ukrainian Catholic University School of Law
- Olha Nastina, legal clinic “Pravo i Praktyka” (“Law and Practice”) of Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University
- Lidiia Nesterenko, legal clinic of Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University
- Olena Orlova, legal clinic “Istyna” of Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs
- Mariia Tsypiashchuk, legal clinic “Pro bono” of the National University of Ostroh Academy
- Tetiana Sholkova, educational and practical laboratory “Legal Clinic” of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine University
Besides, all candidates’ programs and their CVs can be found by the link.
Participants of the Forum may ask candidates for the position of Chairman and members of the Association’s Board for competitive and constructive discussion of candidates’ programs.
The Board of the Association is elected in the composition of 7 persons, with the Chairperson of the Association being a member of the Board by position.
This publication was made possible through support provided by the United States Agency for International Development under a grant by the USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project.