The Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine together with the OSCE Project Coordinator in Ukraine and the Legal Clinic of Uzhgorod National University are invited to present the results of monitoring the activities of the legal clinic.
During the event you will be able to get to know:
- what legal clinics are and how they work
- how the legal clinic contributes to the advocacy and legal education of the city’s population
- how qualitatively the legal clinic of Uzhgorod National University operates
- how to improve the level of human rights protection by working with the city’s legal clinics.
- Andrii Halai, Doctor of Law, Professor, Head of the Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine
- Serhiy Grechanyuk, Doctor of Law, Professor, Head of the Department of Constitutional, Administrative and Financial Law, Academic-Curator of the Legal Clinic of Ternopil National Economic University
- Olena Romanova, a lawyer at the public reception of the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union
- Nina Reshetar, Assistant for Projects in the Rule of Law and Human Rights of OSCE Project Coordinator in Ukraine
- Ivan Peresh, Director of Uzhgorod National University Legal Clinic
The presentation will take place on November 8, 2019, at 11.00 at the following address: Uzhgorod, Capitol st. 26, auditorium 45, the Faculty of Law, Uzhgorod National University.
To participate in the event please contact Kohut Maryna or Zan Myroslava by phone: +38 066 155 79 83
The monitoring was conducted with the support of the OSCE Project Coordinator in Ukraine.