The Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union is looking for a full-time lawyer to the Department of Court Strategic Affairs at the office of the organization in Kiev.
The Center for Strategic Affairs of the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union provides qualified legal assistance to victims of human rights violations in matters that change judicial practice at the national and international levels.
Requirements for the candidate:
– higher legal education;
– experience in drawing up legal documents;
– well-developed communicative skills;
– analytical thinking;
– personal motivation to work in the field of human rights protection;
– fluency in Ukrainian and Russian (oral and written skills);
– knowledge of English at the level – not lower than PreIntermediate (A2);
– ability to team work;
– ability to work with the most common computer programs;
– ability to learn quickly.
The resume can be sent by April 23, 2019
Read more about the vacancy and the submission of the CV on the site of the UHHRU.